Amplio connects students, educators and administrators with advanced technologies to help students with special needs maximize their potential and improve outcomes. Amplio’s digital platform equips students with individualized, high-fidelity interventions and enables educators to devote more time to direct instruction. Administrators gain a 360-degree view into student progress, resources, compliance and funding. Our solutions are developed in consultation with parents and a world-class advisory board, professors, and school administrators with expertise in special populations. Tens of thousands of students have received services and interventions using the Amplio platform since the solution was launched in 2019.
Amplio's customers include state-level agencies and government entities, some of the nation's largest school districts, small and medium-sized districts and national K-12 providers. Amplio grew at a rate of 10x over the last year, and the company is on track to continue its rapid growth. We are a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic team that evolves quickly and offers numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. Join Amplio today and become part of something unique!
VP Product reports to CPO.
- Specify a realistic US K-12 SpEd platform that has a value of $1,000/student/year in scale
- Lead a well-justified product strategy that meets the above responsibility and continuously adjust it to market needs and trends.
- Manage the entire product life cycle through a well-defined process.
- Drive product Innovation, with other internal and external teams.
- Continuously keep track of market trends, other players, competition and standards.
- Collect requirements from internal and external stakeholders, through extensive meetings and focus groups.
- Observe usage using focus group and pilot sites (alpha, beta).
- Create and monitor usage analytics, to obtain actionable observations about the product.
- Build and conduct a company-wide product prioritization process, to ensure features and new products reflect the company’s business needs, and to maximize buy-in of relevant stakeholders.
- Provide clear specifications to the product delivery teams.
- Design the UX and UI of the system.
- Verify the quality of the product before releasing it.
- Create a release process, release cadence, and release package.
- Educate all internal stakeholders on the new capabilities.
- Participate in industry groups, such as standardization committees, to improve the ecosystem for the benefit of our mission.
- Act as the center of product knowledge in the company.
Successful experience as head of product management in a company that:
- >$20M/year sales
- Is B2B
- has a workflow product
- Has challenging usage drivers
- 30% of time travel to US