Amplio connects students, educators and administrators with advanced technologies to help students with special needs maximize their potential and improve outcomes. Amplio’s digital platform equips students with individualized, high-fidelity interventions and enables educators to devote more time to direct instruction. Administrators gain a 360-degree view into student progress, resources, compliance and funding.
Our solutions are developed in consultation with parents and a world-class advisory board, professors, and school administrators with expertise in special populations. Tens of thousands of students have received services and interventions using the Amplio platform since the solution was launched in 2019.
Amplio's customers include state-level agencies and government entities, some of the nation's largest school districts, small and medium-sized districts and national K-12 providers. Amplio grew at a rate of 10x over the last year, and the company is on track to continue its rapid growth. We are a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic team that evolves quickly and offers numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. Join Amplio today and become part of something unique!
In the Role
In this role the Manager of Business Analysis will manage a team that will be responsible for Business Intelligence and Performance Analysis, LTI Integration, Tech-support, while also performing hands-on activities which drives company operational excellence across multiple departments.
- Develop and lead the work of the Business Analysis function and direct team members work encompassing Business Intelligence, Tech Support, and Software Integration
- Apply data management, model-based and lean agile industry best practices across our operations, systems and processes
- Responsible for leading the work of the Technical Support, Business Intelligence and Technical Integration teams.
- Ensure each team develops processes and workflows to support business objectives
- Develop success metrics for each team in line with company goals and mission and hold them accountable
- Act as escalation point for highly sensitive issues
- Work with Product, Client Engagement, and IT teams to build and maintain business analytics and data visualization best practices
- Build, monitor, and analyze KPIs, thereby identifying risks or potential challenges and improvement opportunities for Senior Executives
- Track end user traffic and audience behaviors to identify trends and growth opportunities, manipulate and interpret large data sets of using SQL, Tableau and other programs
- Partner with senior leadership to design and lead data analysis projects to aid in strategic planning and decision making
- Oversee the design and execution of advanced reports and tools used by various areas in the business which help improve decision making and overall company performance
- Oversee API Integration efforts
- Responsible for implementation of successful integrations with schools systems.
- Responsible for building and modifying BI dashboards for our customers
- Manage (ad-hoc) reports and presentations, supporting executive management and operational departments by providing analysis for business focus areas
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA or Masters Degree in Engineering, IT, Business, or related fields a plus)
- Minimum 6-8 years management experience over multiple teams
- Experience working in a fast-growing, early-stage business is a plus
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in a tech startup environment, SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects across different departments and stakeholders
- Self-starter with a team-oriented work style
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity / deal with changing priorities
- Proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, managing dashboards, and presenting on KPI’s
- Prior experience with all of the key processes in a SaaS organization
- Highly experienced with Tableau, SQL, Salesforce or similar CRM Systems
- 401k Match up to 4%
- PTO Accrual
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Company provided laptop
- Fun working environment with a collaborative and competitive team
At this time Amplio does not offer employment sponsorship opportunities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Amplio is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.