Amplio connects students, educators and administrators with advanced technologies to help students with special needs maximize their potential and improve outcomes. Amplio’s digital platform equips students with individualized, high-fidelity interventions and enables educators to devote more time to direct instruction. Administrators gain a 360-degree view into student progress, resources, compliance and funding.
Our solutions are developed in consultation with parents and a world-class advisory board, professors, and school administrators with expertise in special populations. Tens of thousands of students have received services and interventions using the Amplio platform since the solution was launched in 2019.
Amplio's customers include state-level agencies and government entities, some of the nation's largest school districts, small and medium-sized districts and national K-12 providers. Amplio grew at a rate of 10x over the last year, and the company is on track to continue its rapid growth. We are a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic team that evolves quickly and offers numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. Join Amplio today and become part of something unique!
In the Role
The HR Business Partner US will be working together with VP HR to develop and execute a people strategy in the US covering the full life-cycle of employees. You will be working side by side with managers, employees and other stakeholders to coach and consult on business and work related issues to ensure people and business objectives are aligned for the success of both.
You will be a key player in building our growing company, strengthening our culture and values and ensuring that Amplio is a great place to come to work in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work together with the company HR team to develop, align and execute key people-related processes (on-boarding, performance management, compensation and benefits plans, annual open enrollment, training & development programs, etc.)
- Be a strategic and trusted advisor to and consult management and stakeholders on handling complex and sensitive workplace matters, managing conflict, investigations, coaching for managers on remedy and prevention of employee relations issues, inclusion, and other topics related to workplace effectiveness
- Coach employees to assist them in their development, career planning and resolving challenges.
- Develop and implement policies to ensure compliance with employment laws partnering with Amplio’s legal department.
- Build, research and analyze employee trends to recommend ways to increase employee engagement and retention (employee feedback, key employee metrics).
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of Amplio, and lead efforts and activities to promote and strengthen engagement and culture building
- Evolve and implement Amplio’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy to cultivate and promote an inclusive work environment
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures are adequate.
- BS/BA degree is required. MBA or MA in HR-related field, along with a PHR/SPHR certification, is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as the HR Manager/ HRBP/ HR Director role or equivalent, acting as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to senior executives.
- Proven HR track record in global high-tech companies at scale with advanced best HR practices (C&B, OD, Performance etc.)
- Must have demonstrated experience in employee relations, employee engagement, coaching/development, and diversity/inclusion programs
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Business and people acumen, knowledge of consulting frameworks and models, and ability to influence employees and managers at all levels
- Integrity and discretion to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- A self-starter with high energy
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to communicate and partner effectively at all levels of the organization
- Independent, able to prioritize tasks and follow up to ensure all needs are met.
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills, that will represent Amplio well in all you do.
- Empathetic and engaging to help you connect well with employees and understand their needs.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with ability to use data to influence decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to use experience and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and with a sense of humor
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match up to 4%
- PTO Accrual
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Company provided laptop, Monitor, and other needed accessories.
- Fun working environment with a collaborative and competitive team
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Amplio is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.